This boat has been constructed in Tanjung Bira, South Sulawesi, by Pak Hadji Baso who is one of the most respected master boat builders of traditional Indonesian boat. It is 40 meter long Indonesian boat built to an uncompromising standard and fitted out with all the latest navigation safety equipment and diving equipment. Driven by a 640 horse power Mitsubishi engine, the vessel cruises at 10 knots. Boasting 3 generators, water makers, plenty of fuel and fresh water storage and a centralized marine air-conditioner, this stunning vessel features a total of 6 cabins: 4 below deck cabins and 2 double-bed stern staterooms.
The below deck accommodation can accommodate single/twin occupants. All the cabin (around 20 sqm) boasts a private shower and toilet, a queen-size bed and a separate day bed, each cabin has been finished with the highest quality furnishings.
2 cabins are intended for a single occupancy (without extra charge). The stern staterooms (around 40 sqm) boast a private deck with loungers, a super-king size bed, day beds, two desks and a separate en-suite shower / toilet.
The dive station is very large and is served by large individuals rinse tanks, the camera room offers also a large space for more comfort. The 4 diver to 1 guide ratio that passengers enjoy so much on our first boat has been maintained aboard this one and 2 custom designed high speed tender boats have been added. The new vessel is slightly larger than the first ensuring 3 large outside deck areas with an alfresco dining facility.
Sorong – Kaimana 14 Nights
A way to dive the highlights of the north and south of Raja Ampat as well as Triton bay.
Kaimana – Sorong 11 Nights
A way to go through the highlights of Triton Bay, north and south of Raja Ampat.
Ternate – Bitung 11 Nights
An exploratory trip from the heart of the Moluccas to the North of Sulawesi.
Tarakan – Tarakan 11 Nights
Embarking and departure. Sunset cruising to arrive to the destination early in the morning.
Komodo (Labuanbajo – Labuanbajo) 11 nights
We believe Komodo is still on the top of the diving scale in Indonesia. A few years of protection have paid off, the state of the hard corals in the north is outstanding, the amount of fish, its size and the critter life has increased, and so have the arrival and regular encounter with pelagic. The current will play a major role, and it is essential to know the area in order to pick up the best time for each dive, as for the south, we have FOC new 5mm wetsuits at your disposal, to be able to truly enjoy this area without the inconvenience of getting cold too soon.
Dragons & Molas 12 nights
Mola-molas, or ocean sunfish, visit the reefs of Bali only for a few months every year. The rest of the time they have a pelagic existence in the open sea. We depart at the end of their season and shouyld be able to glimpse the molas. They like deep dropoffs and upwellings and can be found anywhere from 40 to 130 feet. The come in to get cleaned by bannerfish and angelfish as well as assorted wrasses.
Komodo will be at its peak in the north with excellent visibility and the famous critters arriving in big numbers. Dive will be done in the region from Sangeang and Rinca.
Raja Ampat (Sorong – Sorong) 11 Nights
On this trip we will bring you all around Misool, for the first part of the trip, Shopping on the mangroves and finishing with a couple of days of very fishy dives in the north side of Raja Ampat.
But also: Banda Sea 12 nights, Ambon – Sorong 11 nights, Special Papua Sorong – Kaimana 14 nights, Banda sea and Triton bay 12 nights and Maumere – Maumere 11 nights…
Cruise Rate 2018
Cruise rate: $ 610 per night based upon two passengers sharing a twin or a double cabin
Master Cabins 5 and 6 carry a $ 50 per person per night supplement
Single Cabins carry a $ 175 per person per night supplement
- Return transfers to/from the airport to the vessel or from/to any hotel and the airport the day of embarkation or disembarkation, within a distance of 20km
- Accommodation with A/C in twin or double bed cabin with en-suite showers and toilet.
- All meals and drinks while on board (excluding wine and Spirits). One glass of wine per person each night will be complimentary
- Air Tanks, weight belt and weights.
- Cruise director
- Experienced Dive Guides, with a maximum of 4 customers per guide
- Unlimited daytime diving and night dives (schedule permitting)
- Government taxes
- Land tours and group activities organized by Dive Damai
- First spa treatment of each person on board
- All vessel port and harbour fees: between $ 5 and $ 25 per day depending on the destination
- Enriched Air Nitrox: $ 10 per diving day
- Dive/snorkel gear: $ 3 per item or $ 10 per full set per day
- National Park/maritime areas entrances fee
- Dive insurance: compulsory
- Laundry: $ 1 per item
- Spa treatments after the first complimentary one: $ 10 per 45 minutes treatment
- Travel insurance:highly recommended
- Crew gratuities
- International and domestic air, land, sea transportation, and excess baggage
- Visa, hotels and food ashore before and after the cruise
- VIP service at the airport- if available
* FREE NITROX AND COMPLEMENTARY DIVE EQUIPMENT FOR ALL REPEAT CUSTOMERS
|TWIN CABIN||SINGLE CABIN||MASTER CABIN||CHARTER NET|
|Max passengers||12||Max diving passengers||12|
|Navigation & Communication|
|Depth sounder||Yes||Fish finder||–|
|Life raft(s)||Yes||Life jackets||Yes|
|Life ringbuoys||Yes||Life aid kit||Yes|
|Fire extinguishers||Yes||Fire & smoke alarm||Yes|
|Tanks||Yes||Camera rinsing tub||Yes|
|Camera workstation||Yes||Dive platform||Yes|
|Rental dive gear||Yes||Tender||Yes|
|Deck shower(s)||Yes||English speaking guide||Yes|
|Private bathroom||Yes||Number of cabins||7|
|Private toilet||Yes||220 volt||Yes|
|Sun deck area||Yes||Covered deck area||Yes|
|Services & Entertainment|
|Indoor games||–||Beach games||–|
|Snorkel gear||Yes||Fishing gear||Yes|
|Water ski||No||Jet ski||No|